Popular Posts

For the Kids Friday #49


Valentine's Day is almost here!
What will you be doing to make it a special day for the ones you love?

I am hosting a Valentine's Day Cookie Party.
I'm inviting all of my mommy friends over next week.  We will enjoy lunch together and decorate cookies to share with our kids after school.  Some of my friends will bring cookies... some will bring frosting and decorations.  It is sure to be a fun afternoon!  I'm sure I'll see more of your great Valentine's Day ideas at this week's party.  I can't wait!

Thanks for all the awesome links last week!!!  Another great party!

Here are some of my favorites....
Seriously, there were TOO many great ideas to narrow it down much this week.

If you've been featured below
grab my A++ and brag about it to your friends :)
A++



Brownie Bites
at A Pumpkin & A Princess


Salt Dough Volcano Tutorial
at A Pumpkin & A Princess


Ladybug Nails Tutorial
at Fancy Frugal Life


A Year of Valentines (with DIY Scratch-Offs)
at Come Together Kids

DSC08484
Lily's Chocolate Heart - Story and Alphabet Hunt
at Preschool Alphabet


Conversation Heart Cheesecakes
at Hungry Happenings


Penguin Fishing Game (free printable)
at Criss-Cross Applesauce


Letter Sounds Scavenger Hunt
at Crayon Freckles


100 Day of School Monster Shirt
at A New Dawn




Now onto the Party!
For the Kids Friday



1)  I would LOVE for you to first be a follower of my blog.  (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)

2)  Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog.  Be sure to link back to me!

3)  Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share.  Please add a different link each week.  They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy.  Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too!  Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page.  Please don't link to your store.

4)  Share the love and comment on at least one other link.  Everyone loves to get feedback.


That's it!  Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment