Popular Posts

For the Kids Friday #34



Welcome to the Party!!!
Ok.  I know.  I've been MIA for a while now.  Our move to China, my lack of inspiration and supplies, and then me spending hours and hours teaching has left me without any time to dedicate to my blog.  I am sorry for that, but I hope that the weekly linky parties are still a great resource for off of my faithful followers and friends.  I'm trying to scale back... and I hope that with that will come some time, some inspiration, and more fun creations that I can share with all of you.

Last week was FILLED with so many awesome ideas.  I have to say, I think Halloween definitely brings out some super creativity!  Check out these amazing post shared...

If you've been featured below
grab my A++ and brag about it to your friends :)

Sun Scholars


(AMAZING) Homemade Costumes
at Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons

Haunted Graveyard Cake
at Over the Big Moon

EEK!  Witchy Jars
at Artsy Fartsy Mama

Miniature Haunted Castle
at Musings from Kim K.

Learning __at Family Words with Bats
at Mom to Two Post Lil Divas

Scaredy Cats, Marshmallow Cats, Cat Pops, Black Cats, Halloween, Marshmallows, Chocolate, Candy, Lollipop Sticks, Dessert, Treats, Sweets, Party Favors, Kids
Scaredy Cats
at The Seven Year Cottage

Mummy Vases
at Freaking Craft

Spooky Halloween Lunch
at Keeley McGuire

I just LOVE all of your ideas!!!! 
So what have you got this week??

This Week\




1)  I would LOVE for you to first be a follower of my blog.  (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)

2)  Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog.  Be sure to link back to me!

3)  Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share.  Please add a different link each week.  They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy.  Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too!  Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page.  Please don't link to your store.

4)  Share the love and comment on at least one other link.  Everyone loves to get feedback.


That's it!  Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!



No comments:

Post a Comment