Popular Posts

For the Kids Friday #32


Welcome to the party!!!

Our week in Thailand was amazing!  We had lots of time to relax and enjoy time together as a family, which we really needed.  I'm back home now, and busy teaching still... but I am hoping that life slows down a bit so I have more time to create some fabulous things to share with all of you.  I'm still trying to find that creative spark I left back at home in North America!

.. but, I'm doing my happy dance, as our things arrive in China TODAY.  I will have my stock of craft supplies, fabric, and my beloved sewing machine once again!  YIPPEE!!!

And because I just don't have the time this week to share features with you this week, here are the most clicked posts from the last two parties... I will catch up with some great features for you soon!


"Owl Babies" Craft
at I Heart Crafty Things



Stained Glass Fall Leaves (with template)
at Mom on Timeout

Let's see what you've got for us this week!



This Week\




1)  I would LOVE for you to first be a follower of my blog.  (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)

2)  Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog.  Be sure to link back to me!

3)  Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share.  Please add a different link each week.  They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy.  Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too!  Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page.  Please don't link to your store.

4)  Share the love and comment on at least one other link.  Everyone loves to get feedback.


That's it!  Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!



No comments:

Post a Comment