Popular Posts

For the Kids Friday #28



I can't believe it is taking me so long to find my creativity here in China!  I'm discovering new things every week, and I know that before long I'm going to have lots of fabulous things to share with you all... but right now, I'm suck in a rut!  So to help me pull through this rut, I'm soliciting the help of some other great bloggers who will be sharing their ideas with us at Sun Scholars!

And soon, I promise to put together something to let you know what life is like for us here.
But here is something to give you an idea...
The two short people in the water are two of my children.  The rest are Chinese people also enjoying a day at the beach, but amazed by the little blond-haired children.  We get this a lot.

AND we get this a lot...
People wanting photos with our children.
In case you weren't sure, mine is the blond one in the middle.. haha

So until I'm feeling like I'm back in my groove, I hope you enjoy all of my featured guests, the link party each week, and the collections of inspirations that I'm hoping will inspire you as much as they do me!!!  And with that, check out the awesome links from last week's party!

BTW... I add all of these features to the A++ tab above, for a collection of features shared at the weekly parties.  I also select links to share at the Sun Scholars Facebook Page each week.  Come "LIKE" SunScholars on Facebook.  See what I'm pinning on Pinterest.  Subscribe to my e-mail updates on the sidebar!!!

Featured below?
If so... grab this button to share on your blog!


Sun Scholars


Pipe Cleaner Fairies
at Sarahndipities

DSC05357
A is for Ants Unit
at Preschool Alphabet

Book Color Scavenger Hunt
at Reading Confetti

Fall Activity Tree
at East Coast Mommy

If you Give a Mouse a Cookie - PreK/K Activity Unit
at Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas

If You Give a Moose a Muffin - PreK/K Activity Unit
at Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas

Tips for a Reluctant Reader
at Sweetwater Style

Beach Lunch
at Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons



Now for the Party...



This Week\




1)  I would LOVE for you to first be a follower of my blog.  (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)

2)  Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog.  Be sure to link back to me!

3)  Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share.  Please add a different link each week.  They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy.  Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too!  Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page.  Please don't link to your store.

4)  Share the love and comment on at least one other link.  Everyone loves to get feedback.


That's it!  Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!



No comments:

Post a Comment