Popular Posts

For the Kids Friday #26



First of all... did you catch my round-up of Parenting Tips, Tricks and Inspirations??  If not, don't miss it.  I have found some great ideas around blogland that I'm sure you'll love.  Find it HERE.

Other news... I have taken a part-time teaching position at the international school where my children are enrolled.  So my time will be stretched a bit.  I will be keeping up with my blog as much as possible, but there may be some weeks were the only post will be the For the Kids Link Party...

Sorry to keep it brief, but you aren't here to read about me, right?  You're here to share and find awesome ideas... including these awesome features from last week!  Oh my gosh, I had SUCH a hard time narrowing it down this week.  Last week was CRAM-PACKED with awesome links!!

BTW... I add all of these features to the A++ tab above, for a collection of features shared at the weekly parties.  I also select links to share at the Sun Scholars Facebook Page each week.  Come "LIKE" SunScholars on Facebook.  See what I'm pinning on Pinterest.  Subscribe to my e-mail updates on the sidebar!!!


Featured below?
If so... grab this button to share on your blog!


Sun Scholars



at The Iowa Farmer's Wife

pencil 1
at Crafty Staci

at I Heart Crafty Things

Photobucket
at Little Wonders' Days

at Giggles Galore

at Mud Pie Makers

at Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational

at Taidye Original


Onto the Party....


This Week\




1)  I would LOVE for you to first be a follower of my blog.  (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)

2)  Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog.  Be sure to link back to me!

3)  Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share.  Please add a different link each week.  They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy.  Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too!  Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page.  Please don't link to your store.

4)  Share the love and comment on at least one other link.  Everyone loves to get feedback.


That's it!  Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!



No comments:

Post a Comment