Popular Posts

For the Kids Friday #24



Welcome to this week's For the Kids Link Party!!  I just love seeing so many of you back each week.  Thank you all for being here!

If you missed my post from a couple of days ago, I am looking for guest hosts to feature at Sun Scholars in these upcoming weeks.  I know so many of you have amazing little blogs, fabulous ideas, but are just hiding out in blogland where you might go unnoticed.  Let me help you spread the word about your blog by sharing some of your fabulous ideas here.  If you are interested, please send me an e-mail!!  I'll be scheduling guest hosts on a first come, first serve basis.

Ok... now check out these amazing features from last week's party!

Sun Scholars
Featured below?
If so... grab this button to share on your blog!


Quiet Flip Book
at Artsy Fartsy Mama


Apple Frog
at Clean & Scentsible

at In the Pursuit of E.

at Creative Contentment

at Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational

at 2 Little Hooligans



Now let's get onto the party!



This Week\




1)  I would LOVE for you to first be a follower of my blog.  (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)

2)  Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog.  Be sure to link back to me!

3)  Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share.  Please add a different link each week.  They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy.  Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too!  Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page.  Please don't link to your store.

4)  Share the love and comment on at least one other link.  Everyone loves to get feedback.


That's it!  Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!



No comments:

Post a Comment