Popular Posts

Travel Activities for Kids

My family will be moving to China later this month.  What does that mean?
12 HOURS on an airplane with THREE CHILDREN!

What?  You think I'm scared?  hah!

Did that sound believable?

What can I do to keep their busy little bodies (and I do mean BUSY) and minds from going stir crazy (ok... and not being a nuisance to others on the plane)?

Here are some things that I have found as great inspiration as I prepare for our big trip.
Got something great to add?  Send them my way and I may just add it to my list here!

kids on an airplane
at List Planit

at Keeps Me Smiling


Travel Games & Activities For Kids
at Martha Stewart

at Serving Pink Lemonade

at Kara's Creative Place


DIY String Puzzle
at Skip To My Lou



DIY Notebooks & Crayons
at Under the Sycamore


Travel Kit Tutorial
at restlessrisa


Travel Gamefolios
at Stitch/Craft


Kid's Travel Word Game
at Kaboose

Backseat Travel Tray
Backseat Travel Tray
at Family Fun


Bubble Wrap Travel Game
at OhDeeDoh


High School Cherry-O
at Less Cake More Frosting

travelfinished
Ideas for a Travel Kit
at DebbieHodge.com


Dry Erase I-Spy Bag Tutorial
at Gluesticks


Busy Book
at Teach Preschool



Kiddo Travel Desk
at Chez Beeper Bebe


Tutorial & Pattern: Egg Design Felt Book
at Chez Beeper Bebe


at The Real Housewife of Nowhere



Bitty Busy Book
at One Crafty Place


Snack Box
at Harvest Moon by Hand

On-the-Go Packet
On-the-Go Packet
at FamilyFun


Happy Travels!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment