Popular Posts

For the Kids Friday #19


Ok... this is it!  Our house is packed up and we're ready to start a new chapter in our lives.  A week with our family in Canada, then we're off to China for three years.  I still don't think it has really sunk in with me yet.  Needless to say, my life has been crazy, and will be turned up-side down for a few weeks to come.  So bare with me :)  With that said, I'm always up for a party... and I can't wait to see what you've got for me this week!

Thanks to all of you who joined in the fun with last week's party!  I'm sharing some of my favorite posts below.  All of these awesome posts will be added to my A++ Features, found on the tab above.  Thanks to all of you who linked up to the last party!

Featured below?
If so... grab this button to share on your blog!



Sun Scholars


Kool-Aid Kool Dough
at Homespun with Love

Flower Prints
at The Muddy Princess

Glow-in-the-Dark Firefly Jar
at Come Together Kids

Something Fun to Do This Summer - Geocaching!
at Ready or Not

DSC04091
Cheerio Bird Feeders
at Preschool Alphabet

Ready2Read Level 1: Unit 6
at The Moffatt Girls

Humane society diy cat toy finished catnip fish from baby socks
DIY Cat Toys
at Scout Mom

Road Trip Bingo
at Housing a Forest

Dino Eggs
at Snails and Puppy Dog Tails


Now... onto the party!




This Week\




1)  I would LOVE for you to first be a follower of my blog.  (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)

2)  Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog.  Be sure to link back to me!

3)  Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share.  Please add a different link each week.  They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy.  Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too!  Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page.  Please don't link to your store.

4)  Share the love and comment on at least one other link.  Everyone loves to get feedback.


That's it!  Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!



No comments:

Post a Comment