Popular Posts

For the Kids Friday #17


Welcome back to another week of fun ideas for the little people running around our lives!  Mine are all camped out in a tent in our basement right now.  Not sure why I didn't do that sooner.  They think I'm the coolest mom ever.  Now, let's see how much sleep they actually get tonight!  :)

Check out these awesome posts from last week's party.  I just LOVE going through them each week.  Thank you so much for stopping by to share with us.  This is definitely one of the highlights of my week.  Can't wait to see what you have to share this week!

If you are featured below, be sure to grab an A++ button to post on your blog!
These features are added to my A++ Features page found HERE.




Sun Scholars



Photobucket
at Little Wonders' Days

at My Kids Make

at Mommy Magic

at Red Couch Recipes

at Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line


at Divvy Up Diva


And now, let's party!


This Week\




1)  I would LOVE for you to first be a follower of my blog.  (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)

2)  Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog.  Be sure to link back to me!

3)  Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share.  Please add a different link each week.  They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy.  Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too!  Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page.  Please don't link to your store.

4)  Share the love and comment on at least one other link.  Everyone loves to get feedback.


That's it!  Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!


No comments:

Post a Comment