Popular Posts

For the Kids Friday #13


Today my children celebrated their last day of school.  Our routines will be changing, and my house will have absolutely NO CHANCE of being clean until school starts up again.  But you know what?  I am actually quite excited for these summer months with my kids.  And with SO many great ideas shared here, how could you not be??

And... I admit it.  I suck.  I really do.  With all of the struggle to keep the house in order, shuttle kids all over the place, do all the shopping, laundry, dishes, cooking, and so on... I feel fortunate that I'm able to manage this blog as well as I have.  However, I am HORRIBLE at keeping up with my comments.  I really do read each and every one.  I feel bad that my time does not allow for more.  When it comes down to it, my logic is that you would rather have the awesome ideas I have to share rather than a "Hey, thanks for the comment, I hope you stop by again!"... right?  Ok... so we're cool?  :)

Now... onto the fun stuff.  Check out these amazing ideas shared at last week's party!  All of these will be added to my A++ Features, found on the tab above.

Featured below?
If so... grab this button to share on your blog!

Sun Scholars




home made kites
How to Make a Beautiful Kite
Guest Post by Teri at Red Tag Art


at Making Memories With Your Kids


at Jellyfish Jelly


at The Moffat Girls


Frog Bites, Candy Frogs, Frog Brownies, Two-Bite Brownies, Frog Dessert, Frog Cupcakes, Candy Fruit Slices, Spice Drops, Kids Dessert
at The Seven Year Cottage

at Jasey's Crazy Daisy


at Just Pleased as Punch


at Counting On Me


Awesome, right?  Ok... let's party!



Sun Scholars




1)  I would LOVE for you to first be a follower of my blog.  (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)

2)  Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog.  Be sure to link back to me!

3)  Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share.  Please add a different link each week.  They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy.  Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too!  Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page.  Please don't link to your store.

4)  Share the love and comment on at least one other link.  Everyone loves to get feedback.


That's it!  Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!




No comments:

Post a Comment