Popular Posts

Stylish Blogger Award


I received the Stylish Blogger Award from Kait from Mrs. DIY & the Tennis Guy earlier this week, which I was so honored by.  Thank you Kait!  Kait has a great blog sharing all of her domestic DIY projects.  Stop by and see what Kait is up to... Mrs. DIY & the Tennis Guy


To accept this award you have to follow these 4 rules:

1)  Thank and link back to the blogger who
awarded you with the award
2)  Share 7 Things about yourself 
3)  Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers 
4)  Contact the bloggers and inform them of the award


So, here we go... 7 things to share about myself.


1)  I have been married for more than 10 years now.  I met my husband on Saint Patrick's day... not at a bar, but in an Internet chat room.  Yes, that may happen all of the time now, but when we met, it was considered "weird".  Not only that, I was a freshman in college in Oregon, USA, while he was a student in Ontario, Canada, about 3,000 miles away.

  
2)  Growing up in Oregon, our family spent a lot of time visiting the ocean beaches, which I love (and miss)!  As a child I would spend hours on the beach collecting sea shells, searching for that perfect shell or sand dollar.  It is one thing that I really miss living where I am now!  The ocean is too far away!

3)  I am a Master Reiki Teacher and Practitioner!  I love working with people and sharing the healing arts with others.

  

4)  Soooooo......... one day, not all that long ago... I was at the check out at Wal-Mart (of course, right?), when I bent down to grab something from under my cart and MY PANTS RIPPED OPEN!  And, seriously, I had only bought them a couple of weeks prior.  Thank goodness it was a cold day, and I had a coat with me.  ha ha... made for a good laugh.  Better yet, my sister was there for me to laugh about it with.


5)  These are my amazing and crazy three children.  They make life chaotic.  They make life fun and meaningful.  My three most favorite days of my life... the day each of them were born.  Those are days, and I'm not exaggerating here.. that I wish I could relive each and every day!  Yes, I've been called insane.

6)  I have a fear of worms and slugs.  I don't think my husband fully appreciates this, and thinks it is some kind of joke to tease me about it.  He did not grow up with the giant slugs in Oregon... I don't think he can truly appreciate the grossness....

7)  My favorite colors have always been blue and green.  I can't say that I ever remember it being pink and purple, like most girls :) 



And... now for me to pass on the Stylish Blogger Award!  I have recently found the following 8 blogs that I feel deserving of this award.  Take a moment to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment