Popular Posts

St. Patrick's Day Inspirations

If you are like me, you love to see what others are doing, snagging some to make your own.  So... now that Valentine's Day is behind us, I thought it would be fun to find some St. Patrick's Day inspiration.  Here is what I found.  Now, to decide which of these I will tackle!

Can you believe that my children have already created their Leprechaun traps?  Perhaps that is something that you and your children already do.  If not, it can be a fun tradition.  Remember, Leprechaun's are attracted to sparkly things :)

at FamilyFun.com


by Housing A Forest


by Sugar Derby


from Make and Takes




from Sarah's Blog


by Harvest Moon


from darcat


from Crafty Crafty


from Celebrations.com


"Lucky" Goody Bags
from Paper Eclectiques


from Celtic Crossing (on Etsy)


by CraftOManiac


by iCandy Handmade


by Momma Go Round


by Poca Cosa


by Random Thoughts of a Supermom


by Sweet and Lovely Crafts


by Munchkin Munchies


Thanks to all of you who shared these amazing ideas!
Sun Scholars gives you an A++!
Be sure to grab the button below to post on your blog.


Sun Scholars



I am sure I will come across more great ideas over the next few weeks.  I will add my favorites to this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment