Popular Posts

More Flower Clips

I found this super simple flower tutorial for Singed Pom Pom Flowers at the The Scrap Shoppe Blog, and I couldn't wait to give it a try.  Click on the image below to find the tutorial HERE.

Here are some pictures of my process...

Getting Started...
Circles cut out of organza and a sparkle satin.
Carefully melting the edges of my circles of fabric.

My pile of fabric circles, ready to use.
An single shot of the finished circles.

I didn't get shots of the next steps, as I simply followed the instructions of the tutorial.  I did use hot glue in place of craft glue.  I used the darker, satin fabric circles on the outer edge (layering first), and then filled in with the organza circles.

I then attached a hair clip to the back.

Here is the finished hair clip...

No sewing required, quick and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment