Popular Posts

Fun with Fabric Buckets

I am posting this a tad early for those of you that are already thinking of Easter projects.  If you machine sew, even a little, these fabric buckets are easy to make and can be SO adorable!  Check out the fabric buckets I made for my kiddos.

Our Easter Baskets...

Fabric Buckets, made in to Bunny Easter Baskets
A handmade label inside each bucket

I chose different lining fabrics for each
Can't forget to mention the fluffy tail!  Notice the handles hanging on the bucket on the left side.  I placed these behind the ears, but they are hard to see since I tucked them inside the buckets for the photos.

Want to know how to make your own?
Find my tutorial HERE.


Why stop at Easter!  I thought these would be perfect for Halloween buckets as well.

I embroidered "Trick-or-Treat" onto each.   I made different handles on these, as you'll see in the images below.

Notice the beads added to the embroidery.

Hard to see in this image, but I used a somewhat sparkly, black trim around the top.
I also first wrote "Trick-or-Treat" with a silver Sharpie marker.

You can see the label inside.  On each, I wrote the saying "Trick-or-Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!" as well as the children's name and "Love, Mommy".. of course!

Ready to make your own?  I promise you, these are so much easier than you'd expect them to be, and the possibilities are endless.

My inspiration came from...

Homemade By Jill
Fabric Easter Buckets

She followed this FABULOUS tutorial on making fabric buckets, as did I, from ...

Ric Rac
Fabric Buckets Tutorial

Happy Bucket Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment