Popular Posts

Coming Soon - For the Kids Friday Link Party!


I am SO excited to announce my very own link party, which will officially kick off this Friday, March 4th.  I have loved participating in the various link parties on the web.  What a great way to share all of the wonderful ideas you are all coming up with!  However, I want to put a slightly different spin on this one.

The Fun for Kids Fridays party will be a link party to share ideas, activities and recipes for children.  If it is something that children can make, do, or participate in, even better!  What craft projects, educational activities, family traditions, or ways of simplifying life with kids, have you come up with?

More details to come Friday, so stay tuned!  I am excited to see what you will have to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment